Pages

7.17.2011

stationary set gifts

We went to Cleveland for my twin cousins Sarah and Kelsey's graduation party at the end of June. Some people think they look just like me... what do you think?

For their graduation party gifts, I decided to make them each a whole set of customized stationary. I've created stationary for people before, but this was my first time making complete sets with packaging and all. They turned out great!

It all started when the girls asked me to make them cards with their new address, emails, etc. at Bowling Green, where they'll head this fall, so they're friends and family can keep in contact.

I gave them some options to choose from, and once they'd each picked designs, I secretly went to work on matching stationary.

Sarah chose a fun polka dot design with Bowling Green colors and Kelsey choose a girly Asian flower design in purple.

Each stationary set consists of:

  • 10 sheets of 8 x 10 inch linen stationary
  • 20 sheets of 5.5 x 8 inch linen stationary
  • 20 4.5 x 6 inch blank notes - with two variations
  • Large and small envelopes
  • Envelope seals
  • Matching case to hold everything

Personalized stationary makes a great gift for anyone, and I promise you will pay a lot more for it from a stationary store then if you buy from me! So contact me at cmusicdesign@gmail.com or comment here if you'd like more information. 




No comments:

Post a Comment