Pages

2.22.2011

it's almost spring!

Last Saturday was so fun! Suzy was in town for the weekend to hang out, and it was a gorgeous spring day, so we decided to do lots of fun things that remind us of spring and summer. 

Suzy and I started the day at the (Winter) farmer's market. I really do enjoy this one, but in combination with the nice weather, I was thinking about our favorite farmer's market, the Broad Ripple Farmer's Market, and wishing we were there instead. 

James, Suz, and I went hiking at Holliday Park. It was still a bit wet from all the ice melting, and the river was really high, but we had a great time getting out after a long spell of cabin fever. 

Later James and I saw that the guest bed was in total sun from the back window, so we took a quick cat nap and pretended we were laying outside in the sun.

To top off the day and keep with our spring/summer theme, we had dinner at a local Mexican restaurant, and of course had some delicious frozen margaritas. 

I can't wait for more weekends like this to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment