Pages

8.10.2011

a new obsession: pinterest

Pinterest is awesome! I've always have WAY TOO MANY bookmarks, screenshots, lists of things I want, lists of ideas, etc. that it becomes hard for even me, the organization freak, to keep track of. With Pinterest, it is so easy.



Some info about Pinterest from their website:
Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard. 
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. 
Our goal is to connect everyone in the world through the 'things' they find interesting. We find that a favorite book, toy, or recipe can reveal a common link between two people. With millions of new pins added every week, Pinterest is connecting people all over the world based on shared tastes and interests.  
You can request an invite from the site, or let me know if you'd like an invite and I'll send you one! I've got quite a few boards going already. Click here to see them and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment