Pages

10.06.2010

mod dot thank you cards

One gift I gave Elizabeth for the baby shower was for me to do custom baby announcements for her and Jake. I've been working hard on getting those ready - look for them here in a week or two when they are all ready! It has really gotten me excited about doing some more fun projects like this, and hopefully earning some money along the way.

I also gave Elizabeth some thank you cards to use for her baby shower gifts (see them below). I call them Mod Dot Thank You cards. Want some? Customize this design with

  • Choice of colors
  • Coordinating envelopes
  • Fonts to match your style
  • Or even change "thank you" to a name for personal notes
$8 for 10 or $18 for 25.
email me at cmusicdesign@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card sis! One of my favorite things to make! :)

    <3 Suz

    ReplyDelete