Pages

5.23.2011

key rack

I was over having our keys sitting on the kitchen counters, dining room table, or worse - not being able to find keys, so it was time for a key rack. You can find all sorts of key holders at home stores and on the internet, or could even just put standard hooks on the wall to hang out keys, but I of course was set on making something.

So I came up with this! I bought everything at Target for it, and got a lot of great deals. The entire project came in under $9!

Frame:   $2.95
Discounted because the glass had a crack in it. I didn't want glass anyway! Originally had a flower print in it.

Fabric:  $2.50
One out of a pack of 4 napkins ($9.99). I really like this print, and it helps to incorporate more yellow into the kitchen.

Hooks:   $3.09
Heavy duty towel and robe hooks. Two in each package.

No comments:

Post a Comment